Re:[IP] quick ?'s

I just got a copy of "The Doctor's Pocket Calorie Fat & Carbohydrate
Counter" bye Allan Borushek.  It can be ordered at Amazon.com, ISBN number
is:  0958799199.  I like it because it's small and it has lots of fast food
and restaurant places in it.  I think it has more packaged products in it
than just regular stuff, I haven't looked at it real close yet.  But it's
easy to carry around, not quite pocket sized, but easily put in a purse or a
bum pack.

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...