Re: [IP] BC/BS in IA

In a message dated 12/03/1999 3:57:31 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Anyone out there with BC/BS of Iowa (aka Wellmark)? How have they been
>  with paying for pump supplies, test strips, etc.?

hi laura -

my husbands company just told everyone they'd changed insurance companies and
as of january 1, we'd be with wellmark.     my husband talked to someone from
wellmark who said they'd pay 80% of everything.        that's what we had
with the last company, so hopefully nothing will change!