[IP] {IP} Carbs on McDonald's Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait

In a message dated 12/03/1999 9:20:41 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Hi all,
Just thought I'd forward this on to the group.  In Phoenix, McDonald's is
test marketing this yogurt cup with fresh strawberries, blueberries and a
granola topping.  None of the restaurants had the nutritional info so I got
it from McDonald's via e-mail. I sure woudn't have guessed it had 73 carbs.
I'd rather have a McFlurry for 90 if I'm going to that extreme.

<< Thank you for e-mailing McDonald's.  I appreciate your interest in our
Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait.
 The nutritional information you requested for this product is:
 Serving Size     326g
 Calories            370
 Total Fat           5g
 Saturated Fat    2g