[IP] Re: Education vs - Management of Diabetes

>Previous endo said it was ok to run high at school - education was important

Here's my $.02: Education is important, but from what you said it sounds
like Kap may not be getting too much education during the time he is
high anyway. If he isn't getting the work done while he is there, and
ends up frustrating the teachers and making himself feel stupid, that
doesn't sound like a very productive day. I don't think you should feel
guilty for bringing him home. Perhaps if you are worried that he will
fall behind from missing school from highs, you could having him do the
school work at home later in the day when the numbers come down?