[IP] LOW Question

    I have always been told to use the normal carbs you have been instructed
to use........test in 15 minutes.  If still low, use the normal carbs again
and repeat process every 15 minutes until back in normal range.  This is
usually sufficient for me.  I very seldom over treat if I give myself the
full 15 minutes and ONLY use the 1 carb unit I have been told to use.   I
was told once that if I would drink one 12 oz regular soda instead of trying
to use OJ or the likes, it would take care of the problem much more quickly.
I have done this several times and it really did work.  But, it is hard to
carry a 12 oz soda in my purse just in case I need it.  lol  Good luck.