[IP] scooter's adoption update

We just received pictures of the baby that we are adopting from Korea. He was
born on July 10, 1999, so in the picures he is about 4 months old (we believe
they were taken on Nov. 2) We have decided to name him George Samuel Kim
Youst. The kim comes from his current Korean name Myung Ho Kim. paperwork is
moving along faster than expected, so we expect him home by mid to late Feb.
(that is mainly because all of the U.S. embassy's in the world will close
from Dec. 23 till Jan.17 for the Y2K and the embassy has to issue a visa for
him to travel to the U.S.) So the paperwork may not reach the embassy in time
because we are still waiting for some clearance papers from the Immigration
Office in Buffalo, NY. BUT IN THE MEANTIME HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF SAM YOU
CAN VIEW ON THE INTERNET!
!!!!Each one is a different picture!!!!
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/samyoust/sam1.jpg">http://members.aol.com/samy
oust/sam1.jpg</A>