Re: [IP] First Sil/Tender/Comfort Insertion Question

In a message dated 12/3/99 8:54:57 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I have looked over all of the information on insertion
 and one thing wasn't mentioned.  The speed at which you need to insert it. >>

I put mine in with short, fast jabs. In fact (referring to Sammi's moment of
fame) I was shown on the local evening news the other day inserting one. Got
an e-mail from one of my husband's colleagues asking if that was me doing
that or file footage. I told him that it was me, but it probably is file
footage *now*! LOL