[IP] Canadian smarties v.s. American smarties

I just noticed some people on the list talking about "smarties". There is a
difference between Canadian and American smarties. Just so people are not
confused, Canadian "Smarties" are a candy-coated chocolate pieces candy
similiar to M&Ms and sold by Rowntree. American smarties are a candy that is
similiar to 'rockets' here in Canada. Often you can buy big bags of them at
Halloween time. They are usually in a cellophane roll of about 8. They can
also be bought at Toys-R-Us. Please correct me if I am wrong but I thought
we should point out the difference.
Carolyn Green