RE: [IP] Re: First Sil/Tender/Comfort Insertion

well the mistake i made repeatedly the first time i tried to insert a
tender, was to put the infusion line in upside-down...  look carefully at
the connection, and you'll figure out what i mean.. the thing is, that if
you put it in upsidedown then you can't get it out again, without
destroying the set...  BEWARE!!!

;)
-jess

--