RE: [IP] Re: First Sil/Tender/Comfort Insertion

Thanks Laura, and Jessica,
My main concern is that I only have 1 sil so I have to make this one work or
wait until I can get more.  I have 3 months of softsets at home that the CDE
ordered for me.  I was hoping I could try each type a couple times first to
decide but that was not the case.  I can get a few from the CDE on Monday
but for now...going to hope to get it right on first try.  :)

-- Sherry