Hi Kathy,

I was wondering if you could give me any information on how to get started on an
insulin pump?  You know, basal rates, boluses, accomodations for highs, lows,
etc...  I'm supposed to see an educator in one or two weeks to start on a trial
run, but I'm itching to get started very, very, soon.  Can you help?

Thanks

Jim