Re: [IP] Re: I couldn't give my child a shot *Parents*

Very interesting Sammi, and I think it was nice of you to share it.  When my
son was on MDI (pre-pump), it DID seem that it didnt hurt when he did his own
injections, but when he got lazy and asked me to, he'd act like I'd just cut
off his limb!  With the pump too, he can whip that soft set right into his
belly without numbing it, and no flinching - but the ONE time I did it for
him (he was having trouble and getting very frustrated), he cried for a half
an hour!