[IP] re: New to Pump

Hello Sarah,
    My name is Richard.  I live in Sacramento, Ca.  I have been pumping
since Feb. of this year with the MM 507c now I am currently using the MM
508.  I have been a diabetic since I was 11.  I have had my ups and
downs with diabetes as well but I am on the right track now as you will
by using the pump.  My profile is on the Insulin-pumpers list as well as
a picture.  My profile gives a little more detail about my background.
I live in the Pocket area of Sacramento.  Feel free to email with any
questions you might have.

I look forward to chatting with you.

Take care,