Re: [IP] Remembering boluses

Yeah we did all the steps to get the pump, but still the insurance co took
their time. We have the union firefighter's insurance and a friend of ours
got their pump with no probs. but I think it's like escrow....we pay the big
bucks for all their time....LOL

Had a great time at Knott's, ate a big lunch and some ice cr. Funny how you
think you're really going to splurge on all the fun foods, but we really
didn;t...Actually, I think it's because we're so cheap when it comes to
spending so much money on that expensive food...LOL