[IP] Re: I couldn't give my child a shot *Parents*

Someday I'll learn to read all the digests before I reply to one.  It is odd
reading my feelings, expressed by others.

I agree that it is less painful doing it myself.  That was one of the
reasons my ped gave me for learning to do it at 9.  Promise me less pain and
I'll try almost anything.  I also, still shut my eyes for shots and elbow
blood tests (anyone remember being taped to a board so your arm was
immobilized for the tests?).  And forget Novocain.  It is definitely a
closed eye procedure.