Re: [IP] Re: I couldn't give my child a shot

It's been interesting reading these posts :) I remember when I was in the
hospital I tried to put off giving my own injections for as long as possible
. . pre diagnosis I was one of those who felt squeamish at the sight of a
needle: my mom used to give herself allergy shots and I COULD NOT look.  I
remember saying something to the effect of "I could NEVER give myself a
shot!!" ha! Anyway, when I was in the hospital I got to "practice" on my
mom, dad, and aunt.  Everything went fine until I got to my mom- I went to
give her the injection of saline and thought it wouldn't go in, so I pulled
back, but it had poked her skin so I ended up poking her three times and
made her bleed :(  Must have been my repressed anger towards her for
contributing to my gene pool . . . . nah.  I still feel bad about it :) I
would have rather hurt the doctors.  --Gianna