Re: [IP] Tulip Land

In a message dated 12/2/99 7:27:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Sherry,
 I visited there back in the 70's, I have a pair of wooden shoes from the
 Wooden Shoe Factory... *grin*
 Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...
 --- >>
Due to the large quantities of mail that exist on this site--------and most
of us are here for diabetes information----I wonder if it would be possible
for people to email EACH OTHER regarding personal rememberances, relatives,
location, etc.  I have a tough time keeping up with insulin pump related
information.    Thanks for considering the rest of us.    Dianne