Re: [IP] Re: carb counts - Linda

Linda -

You know what?  I expalined to my internist - when I don't know what the
carbs are (I've only been pumping about 9 months, where was using exchanges
for 35 years) - I can easily estimate exchanges rather than carbos.  I told
my Doc - when I know carbs, OK, but when I don't I refer to the old exchange
system.  She thought that was Great!!  So I would say the same to you!  For
me, 1.7 per exchange.  Also 1.7 for 15 carb's.  Mix and match!
Good luck!   Jane