[IP] IP] Re: I couldn't give my child a shot *Parents*

I think it's just like anything that you either want to do or need to do.  I
wear contact lenses, and prior to getting them, the thought of sticking my
finger in my eye gave me the creeps, now I do it all the time without even
thinking about it!  And I think that I should be able to get used to the
pump, since I spend the day with little chunks of plastic in my eyes and
aren't even aware they're there!

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...