Re: [IP] A few new lessons learned

My tape comes up a little at the edges every single day it seems.
Mostly happens overnight.  What I do now, is take a piece of
iv3000 and cut it into strips just the right size to "patch" the edges
that are coming loose each day.  It seems to work well, and one
piece of iv3000 cut up like this lasts for at least 1 infusion set and
sometimes two.  Before this I was placing a whole entire piece over
the site but it made the site start to feel like I had a big, thick thing
plastered onto me.   I tried using plain old bandage tapes (the kind
that come in a roll) but they came loose easily and the sites
become very messy and ugly looking with little bits of white tape all
over them.

Good luck with your new pump.