Re: [IP] Re: I couldn't give my child a shot

In a message dated 12/02/1999 3:07:11 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm wondering if giving me
>  a glucagon shot if I were to pass out will be a problem.  We're moving in
>  together in a few months.  Should I make him learn how or just rely on 911
>  if it ever happens?

i'd make sure your boyfriend knew how, julie......hopefully it will never
come to that, but he really should know how to do it.       my daughter
learned when she was about 10 and i remember the pharmacist saying "she'll
never have to do it".......well, guess what?     she did within a few days.
   that was pre-pump though.