From: David L. Dougherty <email @ redacted>
To: Insulin Pumpers (E-mail) <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 1999 16:24
Subject: [IP] Progress!

My CDE has eliminated two of the three large spikes I was getting in the
first hour after meals. I now go only to about 140 or so an hour after lunch
and an hour after dinner. Breakfast is still a big problem. Still spiking at
slightly over 200 there, although I am always about 95 just before lunch.
This pump is amazing. Maybe with a few more adjustments I'll have good
readings after all three meals. It's amazing what small basal adjustments
can do.

David Dougherty