[IP] Progress!

My CDE has eliminated two of the three large spikes I was getting in the
first hour after meals. I now go only to about 140 or so an hour after lunch
and an hour after dinner. Breakfast is still a big problem. Still spiking at
slightly over 200 there, although I am always about 95 just before lunch.
This pump is amazing. Maybe with a few more adjustments I'll have good
readings after all three meals. It's amazing what small basal adjustments
can do.

David Dougherty