Re: [IP] Re: I couldn't give my child a shot

I didn't have too many problems giving myself shots...it took about 6 months
or so when I was diagnosed, but now I have no problem.  I even "practiced"
on my parents ;)  I now give my brother his shots a lot.  However, I *freak*
when going to the doc for a flu shot or something else like that.  My
boyfriend can't even watch me give myself shots...I'm wondering if giving me
a glucagon shot if I were to pass out will be a problem.  We're moving in
together in a few months.  Should I make him learn how or just rely on 911
if it ever happens?