[IP] Re: I couldn't give my child a shot

This thread sure brought back a lot of memories from when Liz was first
diagnosed. I remember crying and telling Liz I was sorry if I caused her
pain that first time I gave her an injection in the hospital. This was
after I had given myself a shot of saline and was very surprised that there
was no pain. Of course, I have better padding than my daughter does <vbg>.
On the plus side, we still laugh when we think of my husband giving himself
a shot of saline in the abdomen. He hates needles but did it anyway in
support of Liz.  We watched wide-eyed as he held the syringe 3 feet away
from his belly and came in with it like he was about to commit hari-kari.

Linda V.