RE: [IP] smarties-was hospitals & people with diabetes

What have I started here! LOL

I have a cute story... when my daughter was 3 years old we told her that if
I "fell asleep on the couch after dinner" she was supposed to put smartie
candies in my mouth until I woke up.  My husband worked afternoons at the
time.  So, it happened, and I came to, feeling someone pushing a smartie
candy in my mouth, so I barely peeked through my eyes, and there was my
daughter, she'd put one smartie in my mouth and then one in hers!  It was so

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...