Re: [IP] Buffy The Vampire Slayer- 11/30/99 Episode

I didn't see Buffy, but I walk listening to a radio talk show in the DC
area the other day, and they were mentioning that the actress who played
the mother in 'whats happening' had just died.. and they were talking
about her physical condition before dying, and when they said that she'd
lost both legs to diabetes, the host burst out laughing.  I wanted to
vomit, I have been so mad about that this week.  I wish I remembered the
station and show so I could call in and give them a talking to.

Yeah that ConAir thing was so derived and ridiculous.  We need a positive
role model with diabetes in a movie.

- Miranda, who will take the job