Re: [IP] Remembering boluses

The 507 has audio bolus. I thought it was pretty cool, but Kevin decided he'd
rather not have the sound go off at school. I guess he doesn't want to
attract any more attention than possible, but that's just him. Heck, he plays
awesome violin and never wants first chair...Oh well, I'd be up there taking
a bow if it were me...what a ham!!!

Figure I should be happy with the 507 since it took all summer to get it!!!

Well, we're off to Knott's Berry Farm amusement park today...Yes I took them
out of school (I hate crowds) besides the fun rides, we are looking more
forward to the food we are finally going to get to eat. Changed his site this
morning just to make sure!!

Bye, Linda