[IP] new to the pump

Greetings to all. I must say that I have found this list MOST helpful in
my travels to get a pump. Having the information you guys post here has
helped me with a lot of my questions and concerns....traveling into
unfamilar territory with the pump. I am now on day 3 with my new MM 508.
So far, so good. Currently, it's all so new that I'm not feeling the
"freedom" yet, but I KNOW it will come. Already, it seems "easier".
My question for the group is: Is there anybody out there who is
currently pumping that lives in the Sacramento CA area? I'm feeling a
need to "talk" to someone about getting used to this whole idea. Don't
get me wrong...it's wonderful and I am thrilled and all that. It's just
different, that's all. I'm 38, been a diabetic for 33 years with
injections. Now, I'm off and running with this new stuff. WOW! <I must
add that I operated in DENIAL for a large number of those years...but
managed to get by without any big trouble!> Now that I know denial ain't
a river in Egypt, I'm doing a whole big bunch better! Looking for
someone who may trudge this road of happy destiny also < I am happily
married for 18 years so THAT's not it......> in my general area. If so
please e.mail @:
email @ redacted ever so