[IP] Re: New Endo

Way to go for Robin And Kevin. Iam so happy for you. We leave today for our
sons last appointment with his Endo tomorrow. I am a little worried what I
might have to say to him but maybe i should give him a piece of my mind. Iam
taking all kinds of info for him to look at but maybe he wont even look.I
will do my best to keep my cool but that may be hard lol.Please wish us luck
I think we will need it.We have no other Endo to switch to Im happy you had
that option.
Lori mom of Ryan