RE: [IP] Re: I couldn't give my child a shot

Then again...it may depend on the person also.
I never had a problem giving myself shots.
I never had a problem giving others shots.
I have a real big problem with other people getting
close to me with a needle.  I have been getting my
A1Cs done every 3 months for 19 years now and still
have to cringe my eyes and make a fist with the
opposite hand to get through it.  Something about
that needle.  I also insist on having them use
the butterfly attachment because the feel of the
"syringe" against my arm makes me squirm.  Ok so
I am a weird one. ;)

-- Sherry