Re: [IP] I'm wearing a continuous glucose sensor!

To anyone....

Is this new glucose Meter on the market now? and can My Doctor
write a perscription for it. As a minimed 507 user since 1997 I
would like to have one. As having to do 5 blood finger sticks a day
or more. Can anyone tell me where I can get more information on
this such as a web site ect??

Thank You
Craig W.Goedecke