[IP] Re: I couldn't give my child a shot

I find it much easier to give myself a shot than to give one to someone
else.  Many years ago, when my sister (who is also D) was younger, she spent
a weekend with me and I had to give her her shots.  I was so afraid I would
hurt her (even though I had been giving myself shots for many years).  I
only know one thing, ya gotta do what ya gotta do in this life, but it ain't
always easy...

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...