Re: [IP] Remembering boluses

Nebraska--The Good Life!"  Biggest problem here is the farm economy.  However, the unemployment rate is incredibly low (under 3%), and the cost of living is great compared to S. Cali.

Josh is looking at Creighton U. as a college choice.  Great school.

As far as the differences, I'm not sure on all of them, but the 508 comes with a REMOTE control.  Does the 507 do audio bolus? Also a few more bells and whistles.  A great machine.  All I know is thank God for insurance!!!