but many, many *sweet* children out there may enjoy a normal life with one.

    From: P-A-D FRIENDS <email @ redacted>
    To: List Member <email @ redacted>

    Good Morning Friends,

    Together we're making things happen.  In less than 30 days we start a
new year, a new century, a new millennium.  A time for a new beginning.  As
such, we have set our goal for the year 2000 at $1,000,000.00.  That's right
you, me, us, we, together the PUSHING AWAY DIABETES friends and list members
will raise $1,000,000.00 next year for Diabetes Cure Research.  And we'll do
this by simply receiving our P-A-D Thought of the Day.  Now, our numbers
must grow and I've set a target to enroll 100,000 new list members by
September...once we accomplish this our sponsors will do the rest.  What
would normally be advertising revenue now becomes research funding.  Every
letter received has a value towards a cure.

    ...pushing forward to affect a change and eliminate this disease that we
have allowed to challenge us far too long.

    Will & Jennifer Gassen

    If you have a friend or relative whom you would like to share our daily
thoughts with, please submit their e-mail address to email @ redacted or
email @ redacted (when listbot responds simply reply with a
blank e-mail).