Re: [IP] what's this about free meters?

I got one also (Accu check complete), but my CDE and endo office nurse don't
like them because the printouts are hard to read, unlike the profile 1 I am
currently using.  They said the software to support it aren't very good
either.  I loved it.  However, I got a lot of variance in blood sugars done
at the same time with my profile 1.  I would love to use this meter, please
keep me informed.  I hate to write all the info down and keep track of
everything, and this meter made it so easy!
It's about 0200, so excuse the ramble!