Re: [IP] what's this about free meters?

Jen...I think most people receive a free meter after their Minimed pump
arrives.  I received an Accu-Check complete about 2 weeks after I got my
pump.  It is a great meter, my favorite one in 17 yrs with diabetes, but it
is complicated and kinda time consuming trying to figure out all it's
functions.  I mean, how many meters do you know of that has a Main Menu when
you turn it on?  LOL  I like that it graphs out my sugars and gives me
averages of my sugars.  Stuff like that comes in handy.  Kelly