Re: [IP] I'm wearing a continuous glucose sensor!

>Is this like the little glucose watch they are talking about?  Can children
>use it?

Although she hasn't started on it yet, Steph's endo asked her to be a part
of a randomized study group for the continuous glucose sensor at the Barbara
Davis Center in Denver. She's 10.5, so they are including kids in the study
groups...we'll keep folks posted when she gets started.

Betsy, mom of 10yo Stephanie, pumping since 3/98