Re: [IP] A cure around the corner!!??

Hey Michael O', check the pumpers list!   There are dozens of us old timers
around.  You're not to oldest-timer here :-)
41 years and still poking
I was happy to see another vintage '55er.
It's SO rare to hear of anyone that's been doing insulin as long as we have.
I was diagnosed when i was 3.  I belong to an MSN web community called
Diabetics, Hypoglcemics and Transplants.
 I'm the old timer in that room. The next closest has 31 years. We do chat
every Wednesday night and have quite a few pumpers there.
Would love to hear more about your pump experiences. I just began the
insurance process last Wednesday. MiniMed says my HMO takes
3-4 weeks to approve, so i'm looking for all the guidance and experience i
can get.
Take care!
Michael O'Brien>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>