Re: [IP] Re:Help my Endo has refussed to help

When my son was first dxd - he starting seeing an adult (Endo) not a ped/endo
- The adult endo - started son using MDI -
Son didnt starting mixing humalog and nph until we switched to a ped/endo.
Now we are on 3rd Endo - she has approved pump for son.
For some reason I thought a ped/endo would be the better route to go with a
child - but not true - he still sees his ped for other things.
Try seeking out an Endo - it doesnt have to be ped/endo.
Good Luck!
(Mon to Kap) soon to be pumper