Re: [IP] Pump/Formal Wear

You can find thigh highs wherever you purchase your regular pantyhose.  I
believe the last brand I bought was either "Sheer Energy" or L'eggs (maybe
the same brand?) and I believe there are other brands also.

They are like the old fashioned nylons/stockings women used to wear with
garter belts except they come up to your thigh and are held by an elastic
band. They cost about the same as pantyhose and believe it or not the elastic
is strong enough to stay up and keep the pump in place.  These have really
come in handy for me.

Good Luck!