[IP] Kevin's Pump will be ordered on Friday

KEVIN'S PUMP WILL BE ORDERED FRIDAY - I am screaming it from rooftop and the
I was so proud of my big/little boy today -
Ped/endo asked him did he want the pump and why.
"He said "Ole yeah, my Mom doesn't think I know what a normal b/s feels like
- but I do know what high and low blood sugars feel like and I dont like them
and very tired of them. And I want the Disetronic pump because it has 2 micro
chips in it - in case one fails, this is a safety feature - and it will
protect me from getting to much or to little insulin."
I almost feel out - thinking - you go son - Educate the ped/endo.
This ped/endo did a hba1c in her office - 7.9 or this could have been the
last 2 weeks average. (not sure)
This wonderful ped/endo -told us not to worry about anything - she agreed -
she wanted him on the pump and she would handle the insurance group if they
needed anything else. She did ask me if my insurance company had a contract
with a particular pump company. And if they did it would take a little longer
to get the
Disetronic if they didnt have a contract w/ Disetronic pump company - since
this is the pump she wants him using.
Thanks to all of you guys - my prays are coming true.
"Happy Days are Here Again" - "What a Wonderful World"
Thanks for listenig, answering my ?s and just being here!
(mom to Kap) Kevin - aged 9