[IP] Silhouette's was out

Happened today something bad - the Silhouette's cannula
went out of my body today, after I have put yesterday... I won't
use the Silhouette more, only the QR... it's much better. I got
my blood work today also and all results are ok (about the
kidneys, protein, cholesterol, etc). The Hb1Ac result I will have
next December 20 because was sent to my Endo instead of to
my Primary Care Physician and I will let you know. I remember
the cholesterol rate: 154.