[IP] Buffy

Sherry wrote:
> it was a direct comment that they were trying to make a joke
> about that certainly didn't make me laugh.

I didn't see it, but from thew way you have explained it, I agree with you
completely.  Let ME write an epidosde where one of them vampires BITES a
diabetic with high blood sugar and then the  vampire goes into DKA from the
bite - now THAT would be funny bwahhhhahahahahaaa

HEY RENEE!!!  did you give my ER story to your pal???