[IP] RE: ketos

Definitely seems to be a YMMV response.  I seldom have ketos during
prolonged highs, but I also seldom have prolonged highs.  I have had them a
few times during prolonged lows  - not being able to get above 30 for 3
hours after waking up from a 2 hour blackout.  [This may not seem like
prolonged to most people, but to my brain it is.] Even with me, this is not
a constant.  Sometimes yes, usually no.

Can't wait to get on the pump - hope to reduce  [think positive - eliminate]
the blackouts and steady stream of lows.