[IP] Response from CDE

I love the help I get from my clinic.  Wish everyone could have the same

At work I dealt with a lot of telephone messages.  Sometimes we just could
not return a call because we could not understand the name or the phone
number.  Our message asked people to speak slowly and to repeat both the
name and the number at the end of their message, but they did not always
comply. If you don't hear from your CDE soon, call back and repeat your
message and name and number.  You never know what may have happened to your
message.  Machines do fail, and humans do make mistakes. [I sometimes pushed
delete instead of save].

Already did my saline bit with training pumps from the clinic.   This was
part of the  "are you a good candidate?" determination.  They wanted me to
see how it would feel to be connected to something for a full week.  I had
one of each type of needle (soft set, silhouette, fast set and bent needle)
so I could try them all.

Hope you get on the pump - and me too.