Re: [IP] Remembering our kids are still kids....

Flying solo.....yikes you mean I won't have control of them until they're

That is the ultimate goal isn't it, but I'm sure I will have to refrain
myself from calling him up when he is long gone and married with his own
family and I ask him what his bgs were that morning...LOL

It is definitely getting easier. Today Kevin went on a fieldtrip and had to
figure out his lunch on his own since they had to buy it on their trip.  One
way I get by is just putting it all in God's hands although sometimes I try
to help God too....lol

Thanks for the reassurment.  Linda