Re: [IP] Remembering boluses

OK that's it,
I'm moving to Nebraska!!!  We live in a new area and our little elementary
school now is holding over 1100 kids!!  It got so big that they had to take
out the 6th grade and put them in with the jr high.

My brother in law went to Creighton University and they take the boys back
there every yr for an alumni basketball game. I'm still waiting for them to
take me, but the boys like being spoiled by their Aunt and Uncle.

Do have a ques. Kevin is on the 507C. What is the difference with the new 508?

Linda and all shopped out!!