[IP] Re:dusk phenomenon ?

Michael,

We did increase her basals Monday  evening from 8p.m. to midnight by .3 this
seems to work for now. I think that she might be back to her dusk
phenomenon. We will check every night her at 10:30p.m., 11:30p.m., and 1a.m.
just to make sure she doesn't get too low. We know if the 1a.m. bg is fine,
she will be ok till morning. We still check her about once a week at 3a.m.
We WILL be watching her like a hawk, b/c I know this will end just as soon
as it came. Last night and this morning she was 167 at 1a.m., 167 at 6a.m.
and 171 at 7a.m. I think these numbers are great for her. I don't like to
strive for tight control over night b/c sometimes her bgs drop 60 points.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
Dxed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99

Subject: Re: [IP] Ketos