Re: [IP] Remembering our kids are still kids....

Thanks for the reminder...I like the pebble analogy.  I do agree- diabetes does just make kids more mature.  They have had to be so responsible for so many things.
I'll try to be more mellow.  I'm just a Type A.

When our football team was going to Canada this fall, a number of people asked me if I
was going to let Josh go on the bus, or if I was going on it with him.  Little did they know, but that was my vacation!!  We actually did go (in our car), but because we wanted to-not because we had to.  I rarely ever saw him while there.

Thanks again,